About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Monday, December 17, 2007

rush rush mon

had to go back ofc in the morn to handover the NT stuff n do my timesheet. arghh... sup to b lk 15min to do the stupid timesheet bt then cork up!! my name already transfered to RAS bt grade wrong. tried n tried myself bt cant. give up. called IT n they tried bt cant. then ask me call HR. then its 1.29 wen i called. guess wat. they ask me call back later. ARGHH!! give up. decided to do up the manual amendment form so spent time typing out line by line, argh!!

suppose to leave ofc ard 1 n meet dear 4 lunch, bt end up ard 2 then i leave. was rainin wen i walked over to meet dear. :(

dear surprised me by meeting me at esplanade entrance, n hug me fm behind! din noe he was there, ahhaha.... muacks!

ate korean fd, n then i went over to Golden Horse Awards to see if got cheaper than Di Gio. oh well, no. hahaha... then i shop ard, look at nik-naks, look at wedding bands, then dear sms me "talk so long ah?" ahhaha... then i said no la, i walkin ard myself. then i asked if wana wait 4 him knock off anot, then he say 3+ only, go hm rest la. so i went over to shuttle bus stop, n saw it drive away!!! argh!!! fed up, told dear i wait for him la, another 1.5hrs b4 he knock off... hehe.... jus wan him to hug me on the way home, hahaha....

No comments: