About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Monday, December 3, 2007

i'm gonna transfer

officially accepted and confirmed that i will b transferring over to RAS unit w.e.f 10 dec 07, following my last day on 7 dec 07. promotion n bonus terms look ok, they gonna downgrade me 1 level, bt the pay is downgraded 2 levels, hahaha.... oh well....

no one seems to bother to counsel me at all, so then forget it loh. i dun wana talk to u either. wat logic ist tt sm1 who tendered on fri (wee hrs) get called into The Room on Mon morn vs me who is on last wk of notice is neglected? wat logic given tt tis person is the same grade as me? wat logic ist tt tis person takes over one of my biggest client in 06?

So wat. tis person is leaving oso.

u gonna sink anyway.

No comments: