About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Thursday, December 6, 2007

the sweetest ting

i reali wana express my thanks n gratitude to my 2 GAs tt were with me on 1 of my big clients in 06/07. JN n KG - u guys reali gave me an unexpected surprise n made my day today!

all started on msn with JN (nick was Anybody interested to go Siem Reap, Taiwan or Hokkaido next year?wow!! plannin for next yr?") :

me : wow!! plannin for next yr?
JN : ya.... let ppl know where i intend to go lor if not everytime miss me out then i v difficult to find ppl
me : hahahhahah! serious? u v funi leh! the places u choose lk v diff one leh, ahha
JN: yalor. thats y faster tel ppl
me: ahha... u v funi leh. so free to tink of such things, ahaha.u in ofc today ah?
JN: yup. not free wor. eh.... wanna have lunch tog?
me: (checking who's online) aiya, KG nt in ofc...if nt can lunch tog. cos me fri last day (tink there is timing diff, overlap of msg at tis pt, so the lunch qn timing was weird)
JN: har? where is he? ask him come back la
me: hahaha.. serious? i duno where is he, ahhah
JN: u call him la. hehehe... think he will miss ur voice lo
me: huh? hahha, paiseh ask him cm back leh.
JN: aiyo... tmr u LAST day wor.if he's too far then no choice lor

so tt's hw it all started... went to call KG n then arranged to meet at mrt there. walked over to the jap food tt's beside the Change Alley's Subway, bt then the set meal was lk at least $11, so i told JN too exp le... then she call KG to come dwn fm ground level n we walked over to UOB's Sakae Sushi (JN's suggestion).

had a wonderful lunch!!! din noe Sakae got new menu, so we ordered new stuff to try. first time i eat so many red plates, hahahaha... then KG mentioned that Starbucks giving free coffee at 4pm later, so we made plans to meet n go take fm the OCBC Starbucks later. skip work! hehehe...

they insisted on treatin me to lunch, n i was so touched, cos i reali din expect them to do it for me... i asked JN hw much was lunch, n she say forgot liao, tho we only walked 5 steps fm Sakae..... AWWWWW... they reali r nice ppl..... miss working with them cos we r all fm diff units....

No comments: