About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Friday, December 7, 2007

today is my last day!!!

Finally!!!

tis morn i felt so hapi, i nv felt so hapi goin to work so the longggeeessssttttt time!!!! work up late, smhw the alarm went off n i cont to slp, hahah... so left hse ard 10+, go tanjong pagar buy the famous muffins. they moved to a smaller shop, n i was so shocked to find tt it was nt at where i tot it was. bt asked ard n managed to locate it. Chocolate n Spice muffins. Yums!!

then on the way walkin to ofc, decided to ask GP n ZH if they can meet up for lunch. GP din pick up call, so i sms STW who said ok. went back ofc n CE asked wana lunch anot, so i tot then to keep it within colleagues loh. called LMH n he oso ok. basically i go ard askin ppl myself, yucks. in the end, ppl tt went go eat Sakae (ya, haha... CE wana eat) at CPF building are : STW, LMH, CE, YTG, VT n me loh. its abt $80+ for 6 person. YTG kip askin ist my treat to them, cos other snrs treat him eat. ~ tiao ~

aftnn was spent packing up things n moving them over to the new ofc at City hse. then leave ofc to meet AL at 5, halfway there, she sms sayin tt she will b late. so i called aunt n went up to her new ofc instead. gave her one muffin n oso catch up with my cousins cos they jus finish exams yest.

met AL n went to Di Gio bridal shop. looked at albums n go through package. then AL send me go orch where i waited for dear to cm meet me, then we go his hse watch Heros on laptop....

tis is my eventful day. ahhaha.... peace out guys!

No comments: