About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my toe surgery

had surgery on my left third toe on mon, cos there's this lump at the base of the toe tt's causing pain wen i walk, esp wen i wear high heels.... nurse gave instructions to reach at 930, bt turns out that the surgery was scheduled to start at 1030 am instead. bt doc nv came on time, up til1130 then they asked me to proceed to the surgery room from the day surgery ward. went in n waited agn, duno for hw long, bt it feels lk 45min to me. then went inside the actual surgery room where i was knocked out in abt 2min, hahah.... wen i woke up there were nurses quarreling in the waiting bay, so have to wait agn... then they wheel me back to the day surgery ward. then i slept agn, haha... woke up ard 4 and called dear. then they gave me apple juice to drink, c if i got vomit then aft a while gave me milo and bread. then i started takin pics while waiting for discharge, haha.... my bed # is 23! hehehe....

my poor hand with the insertion tube for the aneathesia (i tink), haha!
view from my bed of the day surgery ward, with my milo n empty bread plate, ahaha...
dear came by aft work to see me, n laugh at my leg which was wrapped until like tis:

then dear gave me surprise, haha... gave me a stalk of flower and row of choc, hehehe.... for my speedy recovery and for our 3 yr anniversary of meeting! sweet :)

No comments: