About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

new blog

hey hey.... moved from my old blog to here, so that easier to read all my other frens' blogs too. oh ya, n the date today looks nice too "6/6/07" hahaha.... *lame*


today got a surprise from my client!!! the client sent over a flower basket to me, with the BRANDS chicken essence n bird nest wor!!


everyone in the ofc was lk "waaaa, i wan a bottle too", hahaha... so kind of the client. cos client wanted to send stuff over last fri, bt i mentioned tt i not ard cos go hospital, then client sent me the flower basket today wor! so touched... hehehe.... then i told the mgr abt it, n she was so convinced that next yr i hav to take back tis client "jiu shi ni le", hahaha....
anyway, work is still so stress, arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i need to split myself into ten other "me" in order to do the things. y they kip giving me new things last min n expect me to take n take n take.... sigh....

No comments: