About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Thursday, June 21, 2007

i wana slap sm1

had planned to meet dear after work yest cos was in trainin for the whole day so expected to be able to slip off at 430-ish. and the best thing is the whole day none of the two managers called me to ask for me so i'm decidin between bochup (u no call means no need me) or to appear concerned and shoot myself by calling them and checking the status. turns out that CW complains abt the GA not amending the things correctly, and cant reach RB at all on the phone. so i called client and asked when she expects the things, to which she said "oh, RB say u'll amend tonite and give us tom". wa lau!!! i'm lk HEFH???????? dun bother to tell me tt u need me so assume i'll send myself to slaughter???? so angry loh, treat me so lk for granted and push blame on me.

then dear sms me tell me the guy tt's selling the vouchers (for D's wedding tis sun) can meet at 615 at marsiling mrt, if not then its wkend town. so i said i'll cfm aft course, n the guy said ok, latest let him noe by 530 whether meeting. n i'm tinkin, ok, stil hav an hr for course to over-run, in case.

so then the course ended ard 445, n i decided to go back n c hw's the stuff. to which i saw my table was taken by TW, and TW tell me "they were packin the compactus n took all ur stuff out, its all there". wa lau!??!?!?!? huh????? u jus take out my things, put at my desk wen we r sup to clear all the ofc area yest?? so u definately expect , cfm, chop + guarantee tt i'll cm back aft course to clear the shit??? wen no one tells me tt they took out the stuf?????? wa lau!!!!!! KKN!!!!! its lk "HELLO?!?! the space will b taken by other ppl then i put where???" i'm so damn angry loh!!! then i jus tell EY, u say can put there, y in the end they throw out my stuf?? i'm so angry loh. walked over to the compactus to c if tt space ist taken up by other ppl (who threw mine out to put his!!!), bt the space was stil clear. saw tt other shelves were in boxes, nt bags. so then ok, i'm gonna put in box too so u hav no reason to THROW my things out!

feel lk slappin all the ppl loh, so inefficient??? jus change fm bags to boxes??? cant they do it instead of jus THROW the stuff out??? KKN!!!

then the world best is when i'm packin the RB call me over to "discuss". so agn hav to sit there, spoon feed and flip the pg one by one again. by tis time its 5 already. then he say wan amend, so i ask GA to cont amendin, walk back. CW say mus clear with client on the pts today, n where's the amended copy? so ask the GA to amend then go use another person's phone to clear with client.

arghhhhh.... so then its 530 le. so tell dear ok, i tink i can go. 615 marsiling mrt.

stil tot got time.

then the cock RB ask me go over agn n discuss. then i ask him wat time u need to stay til? then he jus stare a while n say finish changin then can go. then i said ok. then he found lk more things to change..............................

ask GA to change. then set up laptop to send to client. 6 already.

call dear, tell him i'll cab down to take then meet him orch, cos he wana watch movie.

send out email. 608pm. call dear if he can go le, we can cab dwn tog, then he say cant. at least 620, i go ahead.

shut down, go downstairs draw $$ then board cab. then uncle say wa, so far. then rd jam jam jam. reach china sq n fone ring. dear say he knock off le. where m i..................... arghhhh

then slept on way to mrt, then went back mrt. total cab fare $40........................

sian... then reach orch need dear to gimme $20 for cab. then dear nag at me say i shldn b so stubborn to insist to go meet the guy, shld wait for wkend, in the end spend so much on cab. sian.... so i was angry on the way to dinner. ask dear to order chix korean noodle. then wen the fd came, its non-spicy n noodle is lk mee pok. i'm soooooo angry!!! bt dear left to buy his fd, so i wait for him to come back n i went to the stall to ask for change, n they wun. will onli change the soup to spicy.

anyway, the whole nite is jus sian. me in angry mood n dear in quiet mood. so jus watch movie. tink its the first movie we watched without kissing at all. of cos not those long long ones la, bt a quick peck or a sniff at the hair. bt none loh. v sian.

then tis morn oso no sms fm him or email fm him. lunch oso he go arrange with his frens n nt me. knew i gog for brain scan today oso nv sms me later to ask how or wateva. jus sms me to say tt got issue so he jus left ofc (at 830pm).................................................................

Today n yest is jus so bad. nothin nothin to cheer up at all..................................................................

No comments: