About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

work work work

sigh... been busy with the LE*I client, that i went back to work last Wed n nv took my mc at all. hopefully the LE*I client dun hav so much review pts fm the mgr, cos no time to clear on the field already as pulling out tis Fri. Mgr only managed to see small sections today, sighhhhh... its gonna b another draggy round of clearing + drafting agn, sighhhh...

mayb will work tis sat, since got the D*H client also to clear for reporting... sighhh... bt dear got wedding lunch tis sat, so i wun feel so sad gog back to ofc, can "an wei" myself tt i am workin while waitin for him to meet for dinner, at least..... sorta "san mao" attitude loh.....

sighh... shld i cont with my job???

No comments: