About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

stil sick

sigh... i'm stil sick!! not recovering at all. more n more med for me to eat fm the doc, so sad.

guess it doesn help tt work is depressing too. all those vicious gossip mongers!!! n tt no matter wat, i cant go on my leave or i have tons of work to clear n no one to help me. sigh, feel v demoralised with work. so wan to quit badly, bt wil lugi a lot a lot if i quit n encash all those leave, cos of the way they calculate e encashment based on claim date's pay n not encashment date's pay. sighhhh... a lot of ppl resignin also, which affected my workload in the end, sigh....

dear say hang on for one more yr, since the rest of the year me mostly clearing leave. ok loh. try to do so. hope i can still hang on for one more yr. hope so, hope so. mayb can quit n stay at hm look aft kids? hahaha... tink too much, tink too far. *slap myself* well, i hope so la. gd news gd news. one more yr! well, mus strive hard for my own happiness!!

No comments: