About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

happy yest sad today

y my life is always so up and down? yest was stil so hapi, cos left the client place early at 3+pm to go for hosp checkup. then went home to change to jeans n rushed dwn to the cathy to buy tiks for the transformers show at 710pm. was hapi to get the seats tt i wanted, then walked ard to area waitin for dear to knock off. got to eat MOS also (ta bao into cinema) for dinner. movie was fantastic! had initially tot its gonna boring cos i duno the story at all n its all machines+robots (blah). bt it turned out the movie was great!!! even better than spiderman3 wor!! the plot was gd, the action was gd (tho a bit deafenin at times, haha), and got funi parts too...

then the sad part is today. first, got my portfolio only today, cos last wk was busy with L*VI to take it at the seniors' meeting. turns out that the jobs given to me were 100% new to me + well-known shit. ARGHHHHHH!!!! is it time to go?????????????? they took away all my past jobs, wat does tt say???!?!?! they dun appreciate me rite? ok, fine, u dun have to LOVE me lk i'm a scholar, bt u took away ALL my jobs?????

wa lao, then took train with dear to tiong bahru to meet the seller of the fan, n guess wat, i got stepped on by a woman in front of me. it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so painful my toe throbssss n swells up!!!
world best is she step on the toe tt was operated on!! wa lao, she step on the nail n the flesh loh, n i tink she lk wear 7in super thin heels!!! wa lao, its so painful tt the tears jus came, n i controlled them until i was out of the train then the tears jus came down, i jus sobbed at the bench loh. wa lao!!!! lucky dear was there to comfort me n provide tissue, hahaha... bt it damn hurts!!!!!

damn it loh. jus wen i was tryin to walk normally agn, tis stupid woman stepped on me n makes walking painful agn! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: