About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Friday, October 12, 2007

y is work so disrespectful?

y? y? y?

y ist tt ppl dun respect my leave?

y ist tt ppl can jus email email n email me stuff n expect me to finis them wen i'm on leave?

y ist tt ppl dun undst wat my out of ofc mail is tokin abt? y do they stil cont to email me wen i already said i will only b back on 29th oct?

y ist tt mgrs can tell me "its expected tt u will forfeit ur leave" when i had worked so hard to earn these leave?

y do ppl give me disgusted looks wen i say tt i m on long leave?

y do ppl assume tt i m sittin beside my laptop checkin email every sec to wait for shit to drop on my lap?

y do mgrs say tt they do not want a back-up/replacement snr to take over wen i'm leave n then kip dumpin things for me to do wen i'm on leave?


y do i no longer feel a passion for wat i do at work anymore

y do i no longer feel guilty nt answerin calls, nt responding to emails, nt appearin in ofc


No comments: