About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

went to tang jie's (jia jia) weddin

din go to the tea ceremony/lunch reception yest, so got to meet up wif all my dad's side relatives today. as expected, nt much things to talk abt. was feelin bored all the way. lucky got e hapi feelin of wearin the ring to kip me alive thruout the whole dinner. a-too-loud-for-my-liking elder cousin sittin on my left and my mum tokin to another relative on my right. so i jus spend my time mostly observin the deco n the wait staff, hahaha...

took some pics on the weddin on my hp, unfortunately saved it on the new laptop which had prob uploadin pics, so i'll post them here another time.

anyway, the highlight of the dinner was prob me harbouring the secret tt its my turn next yr, bt stil pretending to smile smile wen ppl ask me abt it, hahahahhahaha.... evil lil' me! *hiaks*

No comments: