About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Sunday, March 9, 2008

busy day

wow, woke up v early yest n went to dye my hair for ROM. chose a dark golden brown colour so as to appear more natural. too light n my hair will look fried n dry n super unhealthy. bt wen aft dye hor, stil nt used to the colour leh. stil prefer my natural colour, hahahhaa... oh well, hope dye hair will look younger 4 ROM. paid $35 for the dye job, she din even blow dry my hair n i got to go hm n dry it myself.

then in the noon rush down 4 e marriage preparation course, and afterwhich, took the free shuttle bus to Plaza Singapura and walked around there. Then we walked down to Far East, back to the shop we went on fri to sell my hp. asked ard a few shops ard there, bt none as gd a offer as tt shop. so we sold it to the same shop.

so fm now onwards is using my dad's old phone hahahha... dear say it looks lk a brick ;p

No comments: