About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

lk got a lot

of stuff to do at work. then i feel so stress cos i duno hw to do those reports n summary. stil tryin to 'feel' ard the work, n hav to rely much on other jobs' avai info to do my stuff. tink the work tt i generated a bit 'kiddo' n nt up to standard leh. how how... feel lost leh. cos i join at weird time, din manage to get formal trainin abt wat to do. oso cos my position is nt entry-level, so the expected level of work fm me is higher. makes me more stress, cos i dun hav to foundation to do the work in the first place. stress stress.

bt i tell myself to relax n tink positive. at least i'm nt gg thru peak now. at least i can c sun wen i go hm. since many many yrs in january tt is nv a possibilty.

n i oso hav to thank my new job 4 givin me many opportunities tt would nv been possible before.

so i mus appreciate wat i hav now. contented.

No comments: