About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

blue mon

its so late now n yet i cant slp.

i called the SGH PS in the aftn n got an appt for next mon. oso found out tt the cost had increased to $7+ (fm a forum post),up from $4500 or so in Jun'06. so now the reality is lk double initial expectation.

called dear up n he oppose to spending more than $2K for his share, n said $4K too much n he no money. then say he tink n discuss at nite.

at nite he stil object n say cancel the appt (which will cost $87, cos me treated as private patient cos no referral n ask for specific doc), which i was lk this is a rare opportunity tt u hav a 2.5wks break to b with me wen i go thru the PS! bt he was stil reluctant. then he say " its my money. i rather spend it on myself, zapping my eyes or wateva ".

i was so sad when i heard tt. my tears welled up. i jus said i wan2 put down the phone now. i mean hw can he say tt??? he rather use it on himself?? its lk sayin i rather b with sm1 else then go out with u, i rather go slp then tok to u, i rather eat better fd myself then spend on u.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so selfish!!! so he rather cont to critise n verbal abuse me then to let me do the PS? cos is his $$?? when last time he kip buggin me y dun go 4 PS??? n tt he say will pay half of it????

hw can i trust wat he says to me anymore? he kip changing wat he promised to me b4. how can i belive wat he says to me???? how can i see whether he is real anot???????

;(

No comments: