About Me

the lil blue blob that resides in the lil red dot of a country called Singapore. :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

marriage

there's all these talk abt marriage, its lk a super hot topic in 2007. sigh. abt 30min aft my last blog entry, i got to know fm a gd fren of mine tt another gd fren is already engaged. both of them r my ex-colleagues, so we're of the same age. guess wat? tis other gd fren tt's engaged only dated e guy (whom is a fellow colleague of hers) for ard 8-9mths. so fast! heard fm e gd fren of mine tt they r quite steady one, relationship v stable. even the ofc ppl started calling her mrs XXX months ago liao, hahhaa...

well, although pleasantly surprised by the news n hapi for her, it makes me wonder abt myself. n my own future. me gog to b 3yrs le, yet report card is stil 0. 8mths get proposal. sigh

talked abt it wif dear. get the usual response on nt ready, no career n longevity. well... sad. i'm nt gog to b able to hav much er ren shi jie n gog to hav kids quite old. sigh. i would lk abt 2 yrs of "honeymoon" period, where we can go travelling, enjoy late nites etc. then hav kids ard 27 n 29. it would b gd to hav kids early so tt the age gap is nt big, n also cos its nt gd for women to hav kids late as the aging process is accelerated n slimmin dwn in more diff. guess i'll nv b able to meet tis target le. jus lk i nv managed to get married by 25.

jus makes me feel there's no pt in celebratin my bday anymore. its no longer a happy occasion.

No comments: